- Meet the Head
- Identity, Ethos & Aims
- dates & events
- Term Dates Termly Calendar
- Open Days &
- Inspection Reports & Reviews
- The Good Schools Guide
Inspectorate Ofsted (Boarding) Catholic Validation Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Destination Schools Scholarships
- Curriculum Religious Studies English Mathematics Science French Latin History Geography Art Music ICT Design & Technology PE Drama
- GET INVOLVED
Please see the links below:
Please click here to download our Safeguarding/Child Protection Policies.
Please click here to download our Anti-Bullying Policy.
Current and prospective parents may request copies of the following additional information and policies, free of charge, from the School Office, at any time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: 01264 710766.
- Academic Performance
- Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Procedure - (the number of complaints registered in the last academic year can be requested from the School Office)
- Curriculum Policy
- Cyber-Bullying Policy
- English as an Additional Language
- First Aid
- Health & Safety
- Learning Support
- Safer Recruitment Procedures
You May Also Like:
The latest from farleighWhole School Assembly
more news stories >>
EventsOpen Morning in September
more events >>