- Meet the Head
- Identity, Ethos & Aims
- dates & events
- Term Dates Termly Calendar
- Open Days &
- Inspection Reports & Reviews
- The Good Schools Guide
Inspectorate Ofsted (Boarding) Catholic Validation Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Destination Schools Scholarships
- Curriculum Religious Studies English Mathematics Science French Latin History Geography Art Music ICT Design & Technology PE Drama
- GET INVOLVED
Farleigh School is a UK Registered charity, number 1157842 (Farleigh School Trust Ltd.)
Farleigh Development provides exciting events, communications and activities for past and current parents, family, alumni and friends, and works alongside the Farleigh Society to broaden the ways in which our whole school community can get involved. As well as building community links amongst the Farleigh family, we support Farleigh pupils by raising funds for future school facilities and opportunities, allowing the whole community to support current and new generations of pupils and to keep the school sustainable in the long-term.
The Farleigh family is already hugely philanthropic. Charity and local community support remains key to our ethos, yet without our school, our young people would be denied all the chances given at Farleigh to begin a life-long process of service, discovery and growth, nourished by the Catholic ethos which is central to all that we do.
We would like to acknowledge the generous support of:
* An anonymous trust * Miss Gale's Educational Foundation * The Forte Charitable Trust * The Walter Guinness Charitable Trust * The Basil Death Trust * The Tufton Charitable Trust * The Charlotte Marshall Charitable Trust * An anonymous family trust *
For more information, please visit the Marketing Office (please ask at Reception) or contact Kirsty Stretton-Cox, Alumni and Communications Officer, on 01264 712868 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the screenshot below for our latest report: 3 years in 60 seconds!
The latest from farleighInto Space with Jupited
more news stories >>
EventsOpen Morning - Farleigh In A Morning
Friday 28th February 2020 (10.00am–12.00pm) and Saturday 14th March 2020 (10.00am–12.00pm). Please contact the Registrar, Sarah O'Rorke, by email: email@example.com or telephone: 01264 712838 to ...Holiday Courses 2019-2020
more events >>