Farleigh's Catholic foundation and ethos remain central to all that we do.
- To share with parents in the spiritual, moral and intellectual development of their children in a Catholic community, which welcomes all faiths.
- To provide a first class education striving for excellence in all academic, cultural and sporting pursuits, giving every child the confidence to discover where their gifts lie and to enjoy their talents.
- To educate children in the teaching and sacramental life of the Church and to encourage them towards a life of faith.
- To create a well-ordered and caring school community, where the self-respect and dignity of each person will flourish.
- To help Farleigh pupils to grow up honourably, inspired by high ideals, so that they may serve others generously, and be strong in friendship and family.
To live out our ethos as a Catholic school and in so doing:
- Ensure the development of our children, spiritually, morally, socially, intellectually and culturally.
- Provide a broad and high quality education for children of mixed ability which will lay strong foundations for a fulfilling and rewarding life.
- Prepare and educate each child for the appropriate first choice of senior school.
- Make Farleigh a special place to enjoy a part of their childhood through warm pastoral care of the highest standard.
The quality of the pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is excellent."
ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate)
There's a really warm sense of nostalgia and happiness about this place. Kids come away thinking about the wider world picture, are academically strong but remain well-rounded and feel part of the "Farleigh family"."