- Meet the Head
- Identity, Ethos & Aims
- dates & events
- Term Dates Termly Calendar
- Open Days &
- Inspection Reports & Reviews
- The Good Schools Guide
Inspectorate Ofsted (Boarding) Catholic Validation Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Destination Schools Scholarships
- Curriculum Religious Studies English Mathematics Science French Latin History Geography Art Music ICT Design & Technology PE Drama
- GET INVOLVED
Identity, Ethos & Aims
Farleigh's Catholic foundation and ethos remain central to all that we do.
"Pupils clearly demonstrate a set of shared moral values which is underpinned by the distinctive ethos of the school."
- To share with parents in the spiritual, moral and intellectual development of their children in a Catholic community, which welcomes all faiths.
- To provide a first class education striving for excellence in all academic, cultural and sporting pursuits, giving every child the confidence to discover where their gifts lie and to enjoy their talents.
- To educate children in the teaching and sacramental life of the Church and to encourage them towards a life of faith.
- To create a well-ordered and caring school community, where the self-respect and dignity of each person will flourish.
- To help Farleigh pupils to grow up honourably, inspired by high ideals, so that they may serve others generously, and be strong in friendship and family.
To live out our ethos as a Catholic school and in so doing:
- Ensure the development of our children, spiritually, morally, socially, intellectually and culturally.
- Provide a broad and high quality education for children of mixed ability which will lay strong foundations for a fulfilling and rewarding life.
- Prepare and educate each child for the appropriate first choice of senior school.
- Make Farleigh a special place to enjoy a part of their childhood through warm pastoral care of the highest standard.
You May Also Like:
The latest from farleighInto Space with Jupited
more news stories >>
EventsOpen Morning - Farleigh In A Morning
Friday 28th February 2020 (10.00am–12.00pm) and Saturday 14th March 2020 (10.00am–12.00pm). Please contact the Registrar, Sarah O'Rorke, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01264 712838 to ...Holiday Courses 2019-2020
more events >>