- Meet the Head
- Identity, Ethos & Aims
- dates & events
- Term Dates Termly Calendar
- Open Days &
- Inspection Reports & Reviews
- The Good Schools Guide
Inspectorate Ofsted (Boarding) Catholic Validation Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Destination Schools Scholarships
- Curriculum Religious Studies English Mathematics Science French Latin History Geography Art Music ICT Design & Technology PE Drama
- GET INVOLVED
Please see the links below:
Please click here to download our Safeguarding/Child Protection Policies.
Please click here to download our Anti-Bullying Policy.
Please click here to download our Complaints Policy.
Current and prospective parents may request copies of the following additional information and policies, free of charge, from the School Office, at any time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: 01264 710766.
- Academic Performance
- Behaviour Policy
- Complaints - the number of complaints registered in the last academic year can be requested from the School Office
- Curriculum Policy
- Cyber-Bullying Policy
- English as an Additional Language
- First Aid
- Health & Safety
- Learning Support
- Safer Recruitment Procedures
You May Also Like:
The latest from farleighSchool of Rock
more news stories >>
EventsFarleigh Society Reunion Day - Saturday 22nd June 2019
more events >>